Saturday, April 30, 2011

The sun will come out...

...tomorrow!
It started out as a dreary day today. Good thing Regan and I had tickets to a very special show at the Children's Theater.
Can you guess where we went?
First clue: An incredibly expensive souvenir named Sandy.
Delicious "A" cookie
(still not sure what we saw?)
Hopefully this gives it away
But if not......see below!
Sometimes, the fact that Regan has a toy room full of toys that rarely get playtime is a blessing. You see, Mr. EB wasn't quite sure how to fill her basket last weekend, so he left these tickets for us. At the time, she obviously didn't know just how much fun it was going to be! But she really loves the movie Annie, about as much as I did when I was a little girl, so I knew she'd love to see it in theater format. And I certainly knew how much fun I was going to have! I had hoped to find an Annie doll to go into her basket last weekend, but they're going on Amazon for $95 and Mr EB isn't that rich!
Our seats were in the 3rd row. That's close! I don't mess around when it comes to live theater; just like Ryan doesn't mess around when it comes to live music. Needless to say, we were close enough to see the actors spit. Yep, that's close. After the show, I asked Regan her favorite part...her response was "Annie's voice".
This little girl gets it; was obviously born with it. The fun and excitement of live theater and music.
Thank you Regan for such a fun day! I loved every minute of it!

No comments: